Struggling With a Past Abortion?
A new study revealed that women who have an abortion are more likely to develop mental health problems including substance abuse, anxiety, and depression. Many women struggle with the idea of facing all the pain that comes after having an abortion. Know that if you are dealing with these struggles, you are not alone and there is help available to bring hope to your life again.
You are not defined by your past because you have value and purpose. Healing is possible.
At New Life Clinic, we offer post-abortive care in both individual and group settings for women to recover through an 8-week course. An abortion recovery group is an opportunity to meet in a small confidential group setting to work through your post-abortion pain and find peace, forgiveness, and healing.
We keep all of our groups completely confidential. If you are still concerned about someone finding out about your abortion, we can connect you with someone outside of your area to be sure.
Emotional Health Survey
Take our quiz to see if you identify with any of the ways your abortion(s) might be affecting your life today.
- I can’t tell anyone about my abortion(s). They just wouldn’t understand.
- I struggle to turn off feelings connected to my abortion(s).
- I often feel angry, irritable, lonely, and isolated.
- I have relationship difficulties with my partner or others.
- I have experienced self-destructive behaviors (drugs, alcohol, eating disorders, abusive relationships).
- I have experienced nightmares, flashbacks, or hallucinations about the abortion(s).
- I have problems connecting with my other children or am overprotective and fear I will lose them.
- I avoid pregnant women, babies, and children.
- I don’t know how to get my old self back.
Receive Support Today
If you are ready to start the journey to recovery after your abortion, you can begin today! You may be surprised to know how many women you connect with who are walking the same road as you. You don’t have to do it alone, and we are here to give you the support you need. Our post-abortive support is at no cost to you.
Contact us to learn more about our abortion recovery groups today.